The day will come when I will die. So the only matter of consequence before me is what I will do with my allotted time. I can remain on shore, paralyzed with fear, or I can raise my sails and dip and soar in the breeze.--Richard Bode



Sunday, June 24, 2012

posting comments

I have been told that it is difficult to figure out how to post comments or send me email. At the bottom of each post is something that says 0 comments. Click on that and you can send me your comment (email). The comment will not show up on the blog unless I just happen to think it is something that others might want to read.

Thanks,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment click on "comment as" and choose name/url. List your name (you can leave url blank). Make your comment and click on "publish". Please keep your comments clean and positive because my students and family also look at these pages. Ron